Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel Structure||Roof:||75mm PU Sandwich Panel|
|Window:||Aluminum Alloy Or Plastic Steel||Door:||Steel Door|
|Electricity:||Custom Made||Color:||Custom Made|
Modifying Temporary Camp Steel Door With One Bedroom And Bathroom
1) Material: steel structure
2) Roof: 75mm PU sandwich panel
3) Door: steel door
4) Color: white, blue, gray, red, camouflage etc.
5) Floor: PVC
6) Electricity: custom made
7) Wall system: 75mm EPS sandwich panel
8) Window: aluminum alloy or plastic steel
9) Electricity: custom made
1) Get a higher degree of quality assurance and quality control.
2) Accelerated timelines to completion.
3) Better control of costs.
4) Waste reduction.
5) Reduced team traffic on job site.
6) Drastically reduced weather delays.
7) Factory conditions that allow for more precise cutting and assembly, and for more frequent and complete component inspections.
8) Improved ability to address the challenges of structures within a factory controlled environment.
Office --- high quality furnitures is available.
Kitchen --- high quality cabinet, cooking appliances etc.
Workers’ dorms ----- the container houses can be joined or overlied. Options: 20’ standard container house, 20’ container house with toilet in the middle, 20’ container house with toilet on the side.
Toilet ------ a 20’ container house can include 6 small rooms.
Public shower room ------- a 20’ container house can include 6 small rooms.
Classroom ------ the container houses can be joined or overlied. Make sure the enough space to make the classroom bright and spacious.
Military house ----- it is suitable for military to use as office and dorm; also suitable for camouflage fans
refrigerator house ----- well sealed, 98% cold air kept in the house. A container house can save 8°electricity every 24h.
If you have your own drawing of prefab home, or any thought of it, please contact us and tell us about what your ideal home is. And then, we will use our professional technology to make your idea come true.
If you do not have your own drawing, please tell me the followings:
1)Which kind of house type you would like to choose?
2)What kind of material do you want?
3)What would be the house used for? And other detail requirements.We will use our experience give you some advice.